Welcome to the Mecham Family "Updater" Blog.

As you can see, this is not our actual blog. This is simply an "updater" blog of our family happenings. If you are interested in reading our posts and keeping up with us, just click on the "real" blog link on the sidebar. If you are not invited to view our "real" blog, and want to be, then just leave us a comment with your email address and we will quickly add you to our viewers!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It is Offical

Well, I have done it... officially! The Mecham family's blog is private! This little updater blog can still be seen on your sidebar, so that you know when we have made a new post. ( I got this very clever idea from a very dear friend of mine!) As stated above, the link to our "real" blog is on the sidebar. If you still have not been invited, just leave a comment in the comment box below, and we will let you in on the happenings of our little fam. Love to all, and more posts to come!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! I would love to still see what you guys have been up too! Your little guy is so cute!

    shelldog23@msn.com

    Megan (Shelley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you invite me to view your blog - blogs are the only reason I have any idea what's going on with my nieces and nephews! xoxo
    Aunt Gwen

    gwengraysonjones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was yuor sdudent i would like to know how life is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i went to school with you and Taj and found your blog through a friend. Add me if you'd like.
    Chantell
    chanjohns7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete